Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Word Clouds...

got this from multiplymate teachersheryl's site... it's called a word cloud which you can get through http://www.snapshirts.com/custom.php

i've yet to dissect what my word clouds are all about, but i came up with two word clouds, one for each blogsite that i have.

the first one i got refers to the words that are randomly found in this particular blogsite. My word cloud for nuesummermoon is :



i have another blogsite however, which i think should be one i should already delete and forget about. it's the prelude to this nuesummermoon site. it's the original sweetsummermoongirl's site, which is now only a pastsummermoon... anyway, the theme's in that site encroaches the sadder part of my life, where my angsts and heartaches are locked in... My pastsummermoon word cloud came out like this:



what does it say?

No comments: