Thursday, March 30, 2006

Things Are Looking Up!

This is such an apt follow up to my last post. I know there was a tinge of uncertainty at the end of my previous post. Our analysis of the workings of our minds as discovered from the way we come up with drawings still proves true.

Just came out of a meeting with my boss this morning and I was so happy with the outcome. I've been working for almost 4 years in market research. But I'm a newbie in advertising so i somehow need to start again. Honestly, am not particular about titles except that you should of course be acknowledged for what you've earned. I don't mind starting over. Well, i thought I didn't. Until I felt that I was waiting too long for something to happen. I was looking for some excitement, but I can't seem to find it, or even have a glimpse of it.

I was wondering until when will i be 'newbie'. I didn't know if there were any plans for me, or what kind of advancement was in store. At first, I was patient, until I was getting restless.

Until this morning. I saw an end to an otherwise mundane existence. A change at least. I've found the excitement. I now have a goal. A next level to look forward to. Mas exciting na buhay ko... Salamat!

No comments: