Monday, January 02, 2006

10 Questions

Pick a band/artist/album + Answer using only titles of their songs
I choose MYMP


+ Are you male or female: 'Would you be my Girlfriend?'

+ Describe yourself: Get me (You know that I will always be just fine I'm okay, I'm alright, I am superb And everything that I can think of)... 'coz am just okay right now... neither here nor there, but okay... getting there :p

+ How do some people feel about you: Tell me where it hurts ... wahahaha! i got stumped on this one... can't find a song...

+ How do you feel about yourself: True Colors ...somethimes there are just some things that leaves me disillusioned, but fortunately, as of now, i don't think i can really be jaded... would just have to continue being myself and keep believeing in what i believe in... keep showing my true colors...

+ Describe your ex: Paalam na (di lang laan sa isa't isa) ... need i say more?

+ Describe your views on your significant other or crush: Rush (And then that's when I met you Faith could have brought me to you I know you're my answered pray'r ‘cause I see in you Eyes that could see through me Warmth that takes away my plea Where my heart is felt as it changes speed I know when it's time we allow love to take its seat) ... whoever you are....(^._,*)

+ Describe what you want: Awit ng Saya tulay ng Maykapal inuugugnay ang ating pagmamahalan. gawa ng lakas na di guguho, sa minsang pagsubok na napagdadaanan ng buhay. hayaan mo akong umawit, ako lamang, ay nagpapasalamat) ... as i said, "i'm okay, am alright, i am supeb", but if there's anything else i'd so want is to be thankful for something like this... ung hindi na talaga guguho...God-willing :D

+ Describe how you live: Ginoo, Walay Sukod ... i have no idea what it literally means, but it's a song of praise, and that's how i want to live my life praising God always :)

+ Describe how you love: Whenever, Wherever, Whatever (Lead me on, boy, if you must...take my heart and my love, take of me all that you want. And if there's anything that you need, i'll give you my breath, that i breath. If ever you yearn for the love in me....wherever, whenever, whatever, baby) ... to the right one, by all means, whenever, wherever, whatever!!!!

+ Share a few words of wisdom: JAM (Set your spirits free) ... that's it, just set your spirit free!



No comments: